ummu hibbey

ummu hibbey

Friday 9 December 2011

My Heart Speak :


I need somebody to take a care of me, love me, hug me, kiss me and be my side everydays! Not loving me cause of passion and not to play my heart and my soal.
Just loving me with your heart ♥ :')
My god , please save me from fellers that want to play my heart and my dignity . Give me strength to accept this test . Avoid me from matters such . I did not willing to being fooled by men because my love is not to be fooled and not loving me because of passion . My god , please protect me from this matter !
I just want one relationship, with no cheating, no lying, no ex's getting in the way. Is that to much to ask for?
I loved you, but then you cheated. You were my world, but now you're deleted.
I ignores all the other guys who want me, because I'm too busy noticing the one I wants... but then, thanks yaa baby :)
You don't really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.
Girls are like phones. They love to be held, talked to but if you press the wrong button you’ll be disconnected!
Doesn't mean i don't care about you if i reply your text late,i just don't want to look desperate.
What is love? In math, its a problem. In history, it's a battle. In science, it's a reaction. But in my heart, its you.
Every day, i think about texting you first. But then I think, “if you really wanted to talk to me, you’d text me first.”
Kissing a girl on her forehead is care, on her cheek is respect, on her lips is love, but kissing her infront of her boyfriend is GUTS
You can go through a thousand girls to replace me; But NONE of them will treat you, love you, and be real to you, like I did ♥. (;
Technically, Im single. Emotionally, Im taken. Because in my heart, he will always be my boy, even if he doesn't know at all.
First dates are awkward, first kisses are heavenly, first love is irreplaceable, and first heartbreaks are unforgettable.
I crying, I learn so well to hide it all the things I feeling. It hurts I down inside ♥ :')
Treat me exactly how I deserves to be treated, or watch someone else do it (:
Pretending that nothing hurts at all. That's what hurts the most :')

No comments:

Post a Comment